An e-book with audio files as a mini novel with vocabulary section for learners of Croatian (Level 0 – Easystarts, A1) by Ana Bilić
Level 0: Easystarts – up to 400 words. Ideal for learners who can use Croatian actively in the present tense
John from Pittsburgh, US spends his holidays at his friends’ in Osijek, Croatia. While his friends are at work, John walks through the city, cooks lunch for them and also practices the Croatian language that his grandmother has taught him. One day John buys bread in the bakery, with the unusual name „The Silver Lamp“. After a while John finds out that the bakery is substantially connected to the past of his family and that he himself might relive that past. A heartwarming story.
- Mini-Novel with vocabulary list in Croatian – English
- Level 0: Easystarts – A1
- 55 pages e-book in a bundle with the audio book
- Clear and concise: 18 chapters with text and the audio book
- Listening and reading at the same time possible
- countless possibilities with your e-book reader (highlighting text, looking up, search functions etc.)
- Exclusive: This interactive version works only on Apple Books and therefore only on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iMac etc.
The Silver Lamp / Srebrna lampa
A mini novel with vocabulary section for learners of Croatian with English introduction
The Silver Lamp / Srebrna lampa – Audio Book
Audio book as a mini novel in Croatian – Level: Easystarts